Adecco Engineering and Technical is currently recruiting for a long term contract Data Analyst job opportunity located in Downtown Los Angeles, CA. The product Data Analyst answers complex questions around video consumption and participation on our platforms. This person possesses an in-depth understanding of analytics systems and data sets.
This position requires advanced knowledge in relational database and SQL. The salary for this position is open.
Experience working on Enterprise Data Warehouse projects where multiple data sets are aggregated and then analyzed.Qlikview, Tableau, SQL, Adobe Analytics, FreeWheel, DFP, comScore, Nielsen, Rentrak experience a plus.
1. Work with multiple data sets: Adobe Analytics, FreeWheel, DFP, Hulu, Rentrak, comScore, Nielsen and answer complex questions about video consumption on all digital platforms
2. Respond to Executive report requests using SQL and present findings in Qlikview or Tableau
3. Gather information and build reports and dashboards supporting various departments
4. Assist with acquiring, extracting and transforming a variety of data sets
5. Proactively identify data issues through data validation
6. Create technical documentation
1. Advanced knowledge in relational database and SQL
2. Ability to understand business strategies and identify non-obvious solutions to complex problems.
3. Ability to analyze large amounts of data and translate the data into sound insights
4. Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
5. Experience in marketing analytics and advertising is a plus
6. Experience in the Entertainment industry a plus
7. Great communication skills
If you are interested in this Data Analyst job opportunity in down town Los Angeles, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Srilaxmi Tirumala at 6264632332 or Srilaxmi.email@example.com.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.