Adecco Group has an immediate opening for a full time 3 month contract position for a Data Analyst
in Dublin OH for a global multi-industrial company.
Must be able to work directly on W-2 basis. No sponsorship provided.
TOP MUST HAVES:
• Accurate and efficient data entry
• Attention to detail
• Good written and verbal communication
• Previous data entry experience
• Good analysis and decision making skills
Must be able to review information, follow guidelines and use tools to accurately create and update supplier/customer/payee information
**Professional, clean looking, business casual dress**
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
Contractor will be working with lots of data. They will be doing a combination of analysis, validation, responding to client/customer questions as it relates to the data, etc. There will be a lot of repetitive work involved in day-to-day activities, but it is a very engaged group and other responsibilities could be added to the workload over time.
•Demonstrates basic communication skills
•Must be comfortable communicating with customers/clients/suppliers of all levels and titles
•Present an upbeat, friendly customer service level attitude
• Analyzes basic financial requirements and terms
• Detailed and Accuracy oriented
• Manage repetition, data entry skills
• Follows general service and quality level guidelines
• Maintains reporting tools and metric tracking systems by continually updating data
• Compares current performance to service level expectations and agreements and takes steps to address any disparities
• Demonstrates commitment to quality and to Cardinal Health's success by adopting new/revised established practices
• High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related degree is a plus
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in a related field
• Results oriented; critical, strategic thinker. Able to work in a team environment and be supervised by others
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Data Analyst Position should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Patrick Higgins at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.