What You'll Do
Customer Success is not an organization for any company, it is a methodology that is adopted at all levels of the business and as such our team will be helping to set the strategy for how we go forward and as as facilitators for many of the interactions between product teams and execution arms.
- In this role, you will help us to optimize the success of our customer Success initiaitives for the enterprise networking portfolio of products with an initial focus on those associated with Software Defined Access, Automation and Assurance.
- You will help us to measure the successful execution of Customer Success facilities for the Enterprise Networking product portfolio and assist with data gathering to raise awareness of where problems occur. This will entail data analysis against information contained within tools such as Gainsight, as well as FinBI and other systems.
- It is also expected that you will provide input regarding enhancements to information gathering to better report on elements that are gathered via ad-hoc means.
Who You'll Work With
Within our team this role will work with Product teams, customer success managers (GVSCS), IT, and Finance to organize and analyze data to measure and report on program success to the business. Our initial charter will be to engage with products related to launch of our Wolverine launch: 9300 switches, DNA-Center, APIC-EM, and ISE.
Who You Are
You've got experience with building models for financial analysis and market segmentation as well as arbitrary constructs and data classification. Experience in building requirements to enhance data gathering for analytic purposes would be viewed as a benefit as well.
* We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst with a strong data modeling background to lead all data model design activities.
* The ideal candidate will be a creative problem solver and highly collaborative team player who is comfortable working as a SME and key contributor on a matrixed team and able to navigate many cross-flow dependencies and diverse stakeholder groups.
* The Data Analyst should have experience working with Rule Based systems and have at least intermediate knowledge/experience with mathematical modeling, statistical analysis, SQL, XLS, data warehousing, database design, data visualization techniques and tools, and one or more scripting languages. Knowledge of event flows, and data object models is strongly preferred.
* 3-5 years of full-time data analysis experience, preferably in support of a global technical support organization.
* Requires a BA/BS in MIS, CS or equivalent (advanced degree
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.