Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
The Data Analyst position is responsible for creating and delivering data reports with actionable recommendations
that span cross-portfolio
and maximize our ability to drive, grow and protect revenue
in our Enterprise base in North America.
This position will work collaboratively with internal BI and Data sources, Field & Channel Marketing, BU Marketing, Corporate Marketing and Communications in order to contribute to development and execution of one marketing plan of record that reflects the requirements of the theater.Key Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Independently execute analytical studies using Dell EMC databases, related data sources, technologies, analytical tools and organizational awareness to identify / quantify trends in product sales and customer behavioral patterns within North America Enterprise market.
- Actively participate in implementation / execution of key projects that result from analytical studies. Supply on going data and measurements to support active projects.
- Measure and monitor effectiveness of marketing campaigns for North America Enterprise marketing across multiple channels including print, email, social media, outbound calling, digital advertising, etc.; experienced calculating related KPIs (i.e. click rates, response rates, conversion rates, ROI, impressions, etc.).
- Design, build, adjust and monitor response attribution models to understand response rates by audience and campaigns to areas of success and identify gaps/areas of improvement.
- Update and audit all existing month-end reporting in a visually consumable format. Review recurring reporting regularly to adjust for database updates and to capture new product lines.
- Lead in the creation, maintenance and modifications to North America Enterprise marketing dashboards. Empower colleagues to be more self-sufficient in data access and interpretation by investigating goals, then building dashboards, data tools, etc. to meet specific needs.
- Collaborate, cross-train, share ideas and foster relationships with other data-centric areas of Dell Technologies and Dell EMC.
- Support strategies that connect 360° view of the stakeholder into business analytics; represent North America Enterprise market needs in relation to our CRM system and related data quality, data flow and reporting/usage.
- Work with various Marketing staff members to better utilize data reporting and make necessary enhancements (create funnels, new customer groups, etc.).
- Manage the data mining, auditing and validation of data during marketing platform upgrades and vendor changes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approachWhy work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell
encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Marketing
Job ID: R18779
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.