Data Analyst - The University of Texas at Austin
Our associates are involved with some of Capital One’s most critical business decisions, and they work with the best and brightest in a collaborative, team-oriented environment. As a Data Analyst, your goal is to solve complex data problems that enable insights into customer behavior and operational performance. With the explosion of data that’s available for making business decisions, you’ll find yourself in a meaningful role at the intersection of business strategy and technology. To succeed requires rigorous logical thinking, flexibility, and exceptional teamwork.
Ideal candidates are top-performers who excel at analytic problem solving, desire a technical aspect to their role, and want immediate integration into major corporate initiatives. They’re motivated to develop a deep understanding of data, programming, business insights, and technical skills that are required to harness the power of our extensive data warehouses and execute Capital One’s information-based strategy. They want to work with highly intelligent peers and business leaders in a dynamic, collaborative environment, and develop the skills required to excel.
Examples of what your projects may include are:
- Current student or alumni of The University of Texas at Austin
- Will obtain or have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or higher between December 2015 and August 2017
- In process of obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a quantitative major, including business, economics, mathematics, finance, or engineering
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.