This is a commission based technical specialist position within Intel's SMG (Sales & Marketing Group), DCG (Data Center Group) Sales Group organization. With technical expertise, the data analytic/HPC solution specialist is responsible for influencing and enabling end user customers, ISVs, OEMs, partners to implement HPC & data analytic solutions by adopting Intel's products and technologies.
Daily activities will include but not limited to:
- Identifying and driving Intel product portfolio opportunities by enabling solutions architecture, integration design, and sharing implementation BKM in the modern data analytic usages such as machine learning, deep learning, etc.
- Supporting field design win with data analytic/HPC solution, responsible for enabling the IA friendly overall architecture, solution optimization/customization on top of Intel hardware & software platform
- The successful candidate would work with end customer and ecosystem partner in the pre and post sales phase.
- Gathering and transforming field internal & external partner's requirements to DCG for data analytic/HPC related architecture and design specifications.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, engineering & product teams to be trusted advisor to drive solution improvements
- Conducting deep dive technical training of Intel data analytic products & solutions to internal & external
- 5 years' experience as an enterprise technology specialist, solutions architect, or systems integrator.
- 5 years' experience with HPC and/or big data architectures (HPC, grid computing, data analytics, cloud)
- Ideally the successful candidate has an University degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or equivalent
- Deep understanding HPC & data analytic market and trend, typical applications and corresponding solution architectures
- Familiar with main methods for HPC & data analytic applications, such as Monte Carlo, FEM, CNN/DNN, etc.
- Hands on experience of design modern HPC, HPC in the cloud & data analytic solutions with mainstream frameworks & tools like Caffe, TensorFlow, Theano, Torch, R, Spark MLib, etc with deployment & troubleshooting and have used the above in real world projects.
- Excellent communication skill to build a rapport and communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external
- Smooth verbal and written communication skills in English
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined, good team player and passion to work within a sales environment.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.