Charter Communications currently seeks a Territory Management Analyst for our Enterprise Sales Operations department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position. The position is based in Charlotte, NC.
The Territory Management Analyst reports to the Manager Territory Management and is responsible for ongoing development and maintenance of sales territories and assigned account modules for Enterprise sales representatives.
This position ensures territories are balanced across markets and are assigned market appropriate prospects and customers. The position also oversees account maintenance within the Sales CRM; ensuring accounts are properly assigned and are adjusted as needed for turnover and changes related to sales management and representative staffing.
This position manages active customer account assignments, keep account maintenance, account manager modules, SAE and NAM assigned accounts, and AE territories.
• Successfully manages the Enterprise territory strategy.
• Works with sales reps at all levels to review and refine territories and assignments as needed.
• Recommends territory designs that optimize market coverage.
• Oversees development, balancing and maintenance of Mid-Market and Strategic territories and modules for all sales roles.
• Audits AE Keep Account designations, reviews with sales reps.
• Works with Sales Enablement to improve data integrity within the CRM.
• Support Strategic planning and Sales initiatives as required.
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
• Bachelor of Science/Arts degree in or equivalent work experience is preferred. 2+ years of relevant territory account management experience within a CRM system required
• Proficient at Excel. Access a plus.
• Extensive experience working with large data sets.
• Experience managing projects for internal customers and developing effective relationships with leaders at all levels desired.
• Experience with territory optimization software such as TerrAlign preferred.
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.