The Analytics Manager is a key driver of insight and strategic thinking. The primary responsibility of the Manager is to lead a team of Analysts that work daily to provide analytics requirements and strategic insights and directions to aid in the development of Sales and Self Service initiatives.
This position requires both strategic and tactical skill sets with an eye for numbers, intellectual curiosity, proficiency at problem solving, and a critical understanding of application and web behavior. The candidate must have a proven track record in data-rich analyses, managing direct reports, and overseeing multiple projects at various lifecycle stages. Specific responsibilities include defining the analytics roadmap for the next 6 to 12 months and alignment with the product owner team ensuring high quality analytical projects are effectively delivered and measured.
- Lead the design and implementation of complex digital analytics requirements with a strong understanding of how to develop analysis around business goals.
- Responsible for driving Digital Ops in accomplishing its objectives of revenue stimulation, subscriber growth, profitability enhancement and churn reduction.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze program success in areas like subscriber growth, churn, campaign effectiveness, and funnel performance.
- Support the team in the development and maintenance of key web, business and marketing KPIs, definitions, and operational processes in order to support Finance, Sales, Marketing, Product, and Service for the Internet Channel.
- Manage tagging specs, implementation and testing (through data validation) of all web properties.
- Maintain data integrity by ensuring all tags are correctly implemented.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Six or more years of relevant experience.
- Five or more years of relevant experience in digital analytics, metrics and reporting.
- Three or more years of experience leading a team.
- Two or more years of e-commerce experience a company with a large website and a merchandising analytics component.
- Experience with channel attribution experience and experience with digital advertising metrics.
- Experience with SQL and Tableau or other visualization tools.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics (Sitecatalyst) on Web and Application Platforms (iOS/ Android).
- Advance experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Experience with Teradata, Aster, Hadoop, and testing tools (Test & Target) -- Ensighten, DFA/DFP.
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Exceptional logic, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage numerous processes and projects simultaneously.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.