The Data Analytics Manager is accountable for data and analytics in Downstream Procurement. You will collaborate with the the Procurement Leadership Team and Category Teams to deliver data driven insights that provide value for the business. The Data Analytics Manager will focus on providing data and insights on:
- Supply market insights (e.g. competition analysis, supply market discovery).
- Internal utilisation and business process insights (e.g. total cost of ownership, demand forecasting).
- Operational process insights (cycle times, process maturity, process efficiency).
As the Data Analytics Manager, you will be accountable for setting the data vision for Downstream Procurement and coordinating across multiple data owners and sources from within the business and procurement to access and normalise data structures in order to provide the insights required.Key accountabilities
- Maintaining network and coverage with regions; relationships with regional Procurement directors and teams.
- Managing a combination of hands-on delivery and analytical work, with developing strategy, influencing senior stakeholders, and managing the delivery of data and analytics from BP functions and third parties.
- Responsible for development of and delivery to a centralised budget for data and analytics across Downstream, and contribute to objectives in regional budgets.
- Working closely with the Functional Excellence Director and Delivery and Change Director to ensure alignment in areas such as strategy, governance and ways of working.
- People (direct reports): individual contributor.
- Coordinating and directing resources across a group of indirect reports and stakeholders.
- Management of internal service providers
- Management of external third party providers
Essential experience and job requirements
- A Bachelor's Degree or relevant years of experience required.
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
- 5 years of relevant experience required
- Mastery in business and technical aspects of data and analytics
- Mastery in supply chain management business process and systems
- Mastery in communicating with and influencing at all levels in an organisation
- Skilled application with setting and managing budgets
- Skilled application in the management of third party service providers
- Mastery in program and project management - demonstrable experience of delivering value-creating projects, on time and on budget
There are no additional requirements. Please respond with N/A below.Desirable criteria & qualifications
- Previous experience of building and managing an analytics capability in a large organisation.
- Advanced or master's degree is desirable.
Yes - Domestic (In country) onlyTravel required
Yes - up to 25%Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
The Downstream Segment is responsible for the supply and trading, refining, marketing and transportation of crude oil and petroleum products to wholesale and retail customers. We market our products in over 100 countries, operating primarily in Asia, Europe and North America but also in Australia, Africa and Central and South America.Segment
[ "09-Oct-2017" ]
A little about us:
One of the world's leading international oil & gas companies, BP employs over 80,000 talented minds in 80 countries, fostering innovation & diversity.