About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day. Global Business Services (GBS)
GBS is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal shared-services organization providing a wide range of transactional services across all Coca-Cola business units within functional areas such as: Finance and Procurement Operations, Human Resources Operations, Workplace Strategy and Operations, Controls and Compliance, Change Practice, Operational Excellence, Data Governance, User Experience and Content, and Creative Business Solutions. Our GBS main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San José (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia, USA). We offer our associates:
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people
have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula? Data & Reporting Analyst, Retail Trade Management
Alpharetta, GA Position Overview
Serve as the system owner/ administrator and provide technical and analytical support for the reporting and analytics databases used in support of the retail trade payment and deductions management processes. Role has overall responsibility for the administration of processes and multiple systems used to support the handling of Minute Maid Retail and Minute Maid Canada's trade settlement and deductions. Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the administration and maintenance of the deduction ATB and write-off database to identify monthly write-offs to be executed by CRDM team members prior to month end close
- Audit and reconciliation of data maintained in the databases to the original source systems (SAP, I-Many, AS400, B&P)
- Extraction and manipulation of data from multiple systems to develop routine reporting for internal and external clients
- Month end close requirements including Trade Spend and Deduction account reconciliations and journal entries
- Develop and provide reports to sales analysts to identify open trade commitments for Minute Maid Canada customers using Canada's deduction management system
- Participate in routine management discussions for metric performance
- Responsible for operational controls and control reporting
- Support an environment of operational excellence and implement continuous improvement practices
- Key resource for deduction / settlement management process improvements
- Makes effective decisions in a timely manner and escalates issues as appropriate
- Manage or support the root cause analysis of departmental system issues
- Prepare, review and /or present standard and /or ad hoc reporting upon request
- Assist the department in providing guidance and perspectives on the proper use of systems
- Communicate and reinforce standard business process concepts and methodologies
- Recommend system or process enhancements
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, problem solving, issue resolution, and communication skills
- Develop collaborative relationships with internal clients and all levels of management
- Must be able to operate independently with minimal daily supervision
- Express ideas precisely, persuasively and effectively; listen and respond appropriately to internal stakeholders and all levels of management in an effective professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strategic thinking and strategy development
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to lead and develop teams with minimal direction
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications, including Microsoft Access and Excel required (pivot tables and v-lookups)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Ability to quickly learn and understand legacy and web based data systems
Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance and/ or Accounting required Related Experience:
4+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable, Cash Application, Finance or Accounting
- Prior experience working with internal clients and external customers to resolve finance, accounting or cash application issues required
- SAP FI, Accounts Receivable experience strongly preferred
- Prior experience developing and maintaining in depth Microsoft Access databases
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.