Reporting into the VP of Client Services & Solutions, you will be one of the crucial members of the Retail go-to-market team, serving as the expert of all things related to data append & analytics. You will work alongside sales and services teams to promote the value of data append and analytics as well as our proprietary data assets analytics methodologies. You will create compelling custom data append & analytics solutions that meet specific client needs. You will serve as a sales overlay, being brought in by Sales & Services teams to own direct client engagement while ideating and pitching data append & analytics recommendations. You will own the GTM positioning and strategy, monitoring of the success of the team in bringing the products to market. You will oversee data append installations and analytics delivery to ensure we are providing value as gauged by the client. In sum, your goal is to ensure that ODC data append and measurement offerings are successfully brought to market, exceeding client expectations, and surpassing revenue goals.
Subject Matter Expertise : Work alongside the Retail Sales, Services, and Solutions teams, serving as the resident expert in Data Enhancement & Analytics, and creation of custom solutions for Retail clients.
Solutions Engineering: Discover & scope client needs to create compelling custom data append & analytics solutions; win business by delivering impactful proposals; identify KPIs & design detailed test plans to prove value.
Delivery Management: Collaborate cross-organizationally with Sales, Client Services & Solutions, Client Analytics, and Operations to effectively deliver standard or custom data append & analytics executions.
Analytics Curation: Work with Client Analytics in assessing measurement results, developing the most relevant & impactful story for clients; present results with valuable and actionable recommendations for the client's business.
Cross/Upsell: Deliver data append recommendations such that the selling of analytics work is well-positioned. Deliver analytics results with recommendations on data strategies for easy upselling. Effectively close cross/upsells.
Adoption & Renewal Management: Consult with clients to influence proper data usage & successful tracking to KPIs, ensuring our data continues to provide value to secure contract renewal & adoption of additional data.
Product Feedback: Understand market needs & identify gaps in assets, working with Product Strategy to ensure our assets are comprehensive & differentiated; ideate and recommend improvements as needed.
Sales Enablement: Work with Product Strategy to ideate & develop data insights & reporting tools for improving sales process with a more compelling presentation of the value and expected impact of data & analytics
GTM Planning: Quantify our prospect base to develop positioning & streamlined GTM scripts; design GTM plans and work with sales & client services teams at-large to execute against those plans to meet specific revenue goals.
Skills & Qualifications
• Data & Analytics Expertise: At least 5 years' experience with roles related to building and selling high-value Data Append & Analytics solutions, with significant adoption and revenue impact. MBA is preferred.
• Industry Expertise: A sound understanding of the goals, challenges, and strategies of retailers and retail brands, as well as the trends and forces at play in the data & analytics services industry as a whole.
• Business Acumen: Ability to build and articulate business plans effectively, thinking strategically and analytically to operate with a focus on revenue and market differentiation.
• Project Management: Ability to scope, prioritize, and manage numerous workstreams, creating and maintaining accountability of all involved parties to commit & deliver to specific deliverables & deadlines.
• Relational Savvy: Works well in team efforts, building trust and respecting boundaries. Reads situational dynamics and responds appropriately. Influences rather than directs
• Strategic Approach: Critical thinking to separate signal from noise. Creative thinking to solve for roadblocks. Methodical, disciplined, and focused in executing toward specific outcomes.
• Versatility: A data & analytics person who thinks like a sales person. Ideates creatively and executes scaleably. Speaks both marketing & tech. Can crunch numbers or tell captivating stories.
• Athleticism: Excitement & eagerness to pursue new challenges, the drive & ability to learn quickly, embracing of change as an opportunity to evolve, and the versatility to succeed in almost any environment.
• Optimistic Tenacity: Welcomes challenges and setback as opportunities for growth, confident about successful outcomes. Persistent and patient, maintaining excitement within long, arduous phases.
• Honesty & Integrity: Does not cut corners ethically; earns trust and does the right thing.
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Master Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Acts as a leader of large-scale company initiatives. Viewed by peers as a leader and top contributor and by line management as a key business partner. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.