Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. And driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Accountable for driving information and data architecture decisions for R&D digital capabilities. Partners with IT business partner and Enterprise architecture teams to create target information and data architecture. Drives decisions on appropriate data and information integration architecture. Partners with build and run teams to ensure adherence to data architecture decisions and standards. Responsibilities:
- Develop and sustain Enterprise Information and data target architecture and roadmap(s) for R&D.
- Drive data architecture decisions on data, analytic and reporting initiatives for R&D
- Ensure that the target information and data target architecture is understood and implemented by the IDM build and run teams and partners
- Understand and evaluate current and emerging data, analytic and reporting technology product and platform trends. Coordinate proof of concepts in partnership with the Enterprise Info Center team
- Develop sustainable, reusable design patterns and best practices that can be leveraged by the enterprise
- Acts as a leader and advocate of data security management and the appropriate use of data within the Information and Business Intelligence target architecture.
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
- 10 years experience in information technology designing, implementing, and/or supporting Analytic Platforms (Data Warehouse/Hub, ETL/Transformations, and/or Business Intelligence) related activities satisfying complex information needs
- 7 years experience in an information technology related field within the life sciences industry
- Experience with Big Data, Master Data Management (MDM), Data Visualization, and/or Data Virtualization for both structured and/or unstructured data
- Prior experience in deploying Analytic Platforms in a Cloud and On-Premise environment
- Prior experience in working with global Life Sciences data is a plus
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience is required.