PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Industrial Products and Services industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. This industry vertical team includesâ€‹ clients within theâ€‹â€‹ Industrial Productsâ€‹ and â€‹Energyâ€‹, Utilities & Mining sectors.
Our IT Infrastructure consultants help clients optimize their technology infrastructure by transforming the way their infrastructure delivers capabilities and services to meet the business's strategic goals. This high performing team advises clients on all elements of their information technology infrastructure from data center technologies and cloud to IT service management. They also address areas such as infrastructure architecture, networking and end-user services, and disaster recovery.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 7
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences fields of study
Degree Preferred: Advanced degree
Certification(s) Preferred: N/A
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success with managing efforts related to the design, development & deployment of Next Generation Converged Data Center Infrastructure, Unified Fabrics, Virtualization, Orchestration, Security, Cloud and Data Center solutions, strategies and architectures. Demonstrates extensive technical and operational knowledge of, and/or a proven record of success in a role with, managing efforts related to identifying and addressing client needs, actively participating in client discussions and meetings, communicating a broad range of Firm services, managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues. Demonstrates extensive knowledge of, and/or a proven subject matter expert and team leader. creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations, respecting the work-life quality of team members, providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner and keeping leadership informed of project progress and issues. Demonstrates extensive knowledge of, and/or a proven record of success in a role, managing project engagements related to Data Center Converged Infrastructure, Servers, Virtualization, Storage, Networking, Unified Fabrics, Security Orchestration and Application Layer Solutions with experience of how an IT organization implements technology to enable the business. Demonstrates extensive knowledge of, and/or a proven record of success in a role, managing project engagements and project teams related to IT strategy, architecture, engineering, operations, policy, processes, standard industry common practices, change management, enabling technology and program delivery. Demonstrates extensive knowledge in, and/or a proven record of success in a role managing efforts related to the design, development & deployment of Next Generation Converged Data Center Infrastructure, Unified Fabrics, Virtualization, Orchestration, Security, Cloud and Data Center solutions, strategies and architectures.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities with managing projects related to IT Architecture, Engineering, Operations, Security and Transformation with next generation data centers, including architectural design experience with major networking, storage, compute and security vendors (HP, Cisco, IBM, Dell, Brocade, Juniper, EMC, BMC, Microsoft, Citrix, Intel, Symantec, etc.), as well as the following:
- Managing projects related to Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery, ITIL/ITSM and engagement analysis;
- Leading teams, including enabling teams to generate a technology vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, encourage improvement and innovation, and lead by example as a team member yet execute independently.
- Leading a solution based practice enhancing organization, developing approaches/methodologies, building thought leadership, leading engagements and providing consistent communications to clients and leaderships.
- Producing thought leadership and solutions materials.
- Being recognized in the Information Technology industry as a credible participant in the technology dialogue. Demonstrates extensive abilities and success as a team leader, creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations, respecting the work-life quality of team members, providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner and keeping leadership informed of project progress.