- \t\tManage the detailed planning processes of IT equipment to ensure availability power and cooling for assigned data centers.\t
- \t\tWorking with Data Center team members technology and facility teams develop accurate trending and consumption reports for space power and cooling for assigned data centers.\t
- \t\tInterface with customer community to address all issues in a timely manner.\t
- \t\tWork with technology teams and vendor/partners coordinating the proper placement of equipment within the data centers.\t
- \t\tAssist Data Center team in all aspects of data center planning.\t
- \t\tAssist in the development of capacity and trending reporting of space and power\t
- \t\tAssign work and oversee trades technicians for timely and expected delivery of product\t
- \t\tResponsible for managing vendors on data center cleanup / re-use tasks which includes server and storage relocation power whip and breaker removals.\t
- \t\tCoordinates SAN cabling in the region working with storage team and VARS\t
- \t\tCoordinates power shut down activities within region working with network server and storage teams.
- \t\tSeveral years' experience in IT with a working knowledge of IT infrastructure. \t
- \t\tExposure to CAD system would be a plus.\t
- \t\tCandidate must have the ability to formalize tasks into a documented cohesive process.\t
- \t\tIndividual must be able to work independently with fairly complex tasks under very tight timeframes.\t
- \t\tThis person will act as the Bridge between IT and the Facility teams.\t
- \t\tUnderstanding of server storage and networking equipment is preferred.
- \t\tGood working knowledge of MS Word Excel Visio and Project.\t
- \t\tHigh level knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical cooling concepts\t
- \t\tTrade School background would be beneficial
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.