You like to have high impact at a global scale? This commissioned sales position might be for you. Responsible for managing the technical implementation of our Scalable Datacenter Solutions at key customer accounts. Responsible for jointly establishing the early implementation strategy and priorities. Implements or lead the implementation team. Ensures the clear documentation of Technical Solutions Blueprints. Jointly defines the right scaling strategy via the right partners. Manages the daily business decisions for the region including the assignment of key performance metrics, account coverage issues and integrating different company operations.
Enables the field to win designs and deals via technical pre-sales consultancy.
Understand and addresses market trends, customer needs, and industry trends leading to the volume ramping of our Scalable Datacenter Solutions.
Work closely with Datacenter Solutions Group on requirements, product development and product management including market and customer research, product requirements, product development, product pricing, and product lifecycle management.
Manages the Salesforce pipeline that tracks the design win activity needed to put us on track to deliver to the long range revenue target and strategic account goals.
Manage budgets and resource allocation for the implementation of early Scalable Datacenter Solutions Deployments.Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications
Additional Profile Characteristics Preferred
- BS/MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 5 or more years of high performance computing related systems and software.
- Very good knowledge and experience of cloud/datacenter related systems and software.
- Proven Technical Knowledge in the areas of cloud, HPC, Fabric, Storage, File Systems, and related software stacks.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with direct or matrix reports, and senior key business partners to deliver complex solution implementations leading to strong sales results.
- Effective in developing and executing strategies for flawless solution implementations, motivating and inspiring geographically disperse teams (colleagues and partners).
- Demonstrated ability to navigate a large corporate environment. Proven collaborative track record across organizations to maximize customer centric solutions output to customers.
- Proven Business and Financial acumen: understands the market segment, related industries and operational capabilities. Understands Intel's and Customer's business models and organization dynamics.
- Led strategic initiatives or projects (i.e. exec office strategic discussions, new business models implementation, etc).
- Knowledge and understanding of DSG's SSF and RSD & direct global customer experience a plus.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.