Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we're committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Have you considered your next career move?
The Internal Dell talent gateway is a portal that allows you to search for and submit your resume to current Dell job openings. Before submitting your resume to a specific position, please make sure to read the job description carefully to ensure that you meet any skills or education requirements.
The Account Executive
works with named or large key accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, and to ensure satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships. Works with other internal sales personnel to propose specific solutions for a given account. Responsible for the overall sales strategies and generating results from the client. Plans and directs all sales activities and selling resources. May have responsibility for the pre-sales function.Role Responsibilities
- Duties include working with named or large key accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, and to ensure satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships
- Will work with other internal sales personnel to propose specific solutions for a given account
- Requires the ability to influence others to achieve results
- Can reach appropriate resolution in many varied situations without damaging internal or external relationships
- Can effectively interface at many levels with senior managers
Why work with us?
- Bachelor's (Non -Technical)
- 7+ years relevant experience
- Ability to influence others to achieve results, ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work effectively with senior management
- Exhibits confident behavior
- Proactive, results driven
- Consultative skills, negotiation skills
- Presentation skills, communication skills
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here
Come join us! For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers
Job Family: Outside Sales
Job ID: R21259
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.