***Seeking Entry-Level Technicians for short-term project***
1.) Server Build experience, preferably within a Data Center Environment (1 year)
2.) Server and Hardware troubleshooting Experience
3.) Excellent customer service and strong communication skills.
This is an exclusive, hire off the phone Data Center Tech opening. They are looking for an entry-level technician with a great attitude, a passion to get into datacenter work and the ability to work collaboratively. Within the data center, the candidates should have experience with installation and troubleshooting servers. Experience with Linux operating systems is very nice to have.
Our client is one of America's fastest growing private companies, with over 19 years of experience designing and building computing products right here in the USA. Their engineers custom server and rack-level compute solutions that are 'precision-fit' to the unique needs of individual large and hyper scale data center customers. We are passionate about delivering the highest quality solutions and exceeding customer expectations. Our client recognizes leaders and talent and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of quality individuals.
We are currently seeking Datacenter Technicians to be based in specific field locations in support of the company's end customers as they deploy and maintain our client's servers. The ideal candidate for this role balances technical skills, attention-to-detail, customer focus while following and establishing processes. These Systems Datacenter Technicians represent our client's company in front of our customers every day.
* Respond to service tickets for our client's servers in customer datacenters in a timely manner
* Keep parts lockers up to date and properly stocked at all times
* Troubleshoot and triage server failures to determine the most efficient path to getting a server back online for the customer
* Track server fleet health and validate that our client is always exceeding customer requirements for total servers online
* Provide consistent, detailed feedback to the client's engineering team on failures, serviceability of servers, and integration with the datacenter
* Apply firmware and BIOS updates as needed using our client's engineering-approved tools
* Comply with all datacenter safety, security, and operational protocols at all times
* Be an outstanding representative of our client at all times
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.