Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Workday is looking for a Data Conversion Consultant who has complete project lifecycle experience in a data conversion role. Experience with packaged HRMS/Financial systems is preferred. This position requires a self-motivated, customer-focused professional with strong follow-through who consistently keeps commitments to customers and fellow employees. You will be the primary customer point of contact for data conversion between the project team and customers.
• Work directly with customers, functional consultants and integration consultants to establish conversion approach, complete migration of configuration and to complete the data conversion / load of customer data into Workday.
• Understand technical data conversion issues, expertly resolve issues and communicate solutions.
• Become a functional expert in one or more Workday functional areas (e.g., HRMS, Payroll, Financials).
• Assist customers with their data extract, explaining the conversion process, defining data requirements, and working with them to correct data in their legacy systems and prepare for the data conversion cycle.
Required Skills / Experience / Knowledge Base:
• 3+ years of experience consulting for enterprise software applications with a focus on the data conversion process.
• Experience with the complete software project lifecycle, understanding of the importance of data conversion and the time commitment involved.
• College degree in computer science or equivalent.
• Demonstrated on the job experience with ETL software, Microsoft Excel.
• Passion for data accuracy and completeness.
• Familiarity with web services and an appetite for learning more.
• Strong technical problem solving skills, with an ability to troubleshoot complex issues.
• Exceptional research skills and resourcefulness.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Quick learner, motivated to understand various technologies used at Workday
• Strong planning, scheduling, and organization skills.
• Can work in a fast paced, fast-growth, high-energy environment and deal with multiple high priority activities concurrently.
• Team player who can collaborate and communicate effectively with all stakeholders; i.e. developers, technical operations, and customers.
• PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Netsuite, Taleo
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.