Technology data delivery lead will be responsible for end to end design and development of key regulatory driven efforts. 7 -10 years of experience overseeing high complexity across multiple line of businesses. Skilled at improving process, developing strategies with focus on reducing inefficiency. Lead will act as a liaison between the business user groups and the technical development resources in facilitating key business capabilities design, development and testing. Candidate must have aptitude to learn and has good written and oral communication skills. Ability to estimate cost, timeline and manage budget. This role will involve planning and managing day-to-day activities of the data delivery team members.
7 - 10 years' experience in data delivery
* Direct, organize, and lead development activities
* Manage resources and development task deliverables
* Present recommendations to executive level audience
* Identify and manage risk, follow up issues to successful resolution
* Work closely with E2E Cross functional teams and successfully delivering on development activities * Work closely with architecture and participate in solution design discussions
* Assess and cultivate long-term strategic goals for Wholesale Credit technology team in conjunction with end users and other stakeholders.
* Influence enterprise data management standards and ensure strong adherence to ensure nonfunctional requirements are met
* Organize defining and reviewing requirements and use cases for the application
* Use the business process requirements to drive out application requirements and metrics
* Validate the design with the stakeholders to ensure that the design satisfies the requirements
* Work with the Data Architect and act as semantic architect to ensure solutions meet the functional and performance requirements
* Knowledge of life cycle development methodologies
* Experience with big data platform (Hadoop) and tool sets
* Ability to work collaboratively with offshore/onshore development teams and to provide guidance to ensure quality deliverables
* Ensure and manage all technical project documentation is completed and maintained
* Maintain and enhance physical, semantic and presentation models
* Perform impact analysis on functional and semantic designs to ensure solution meets performance requirements
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.