We are Farmers!
Based in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles or Agoura Hills, CA, this paid internship provides real-world corporate experience, plus the opportunity to work with Farmers leadership and learn first-hand how Farmers supports our customers and remains competitive in the insurance industry. As a part of the Farmers Internship program, you will not only be working within the Business, you will also have the opportunity to collaborate with other interns on an exciting project, which you will present to Farmers leadership prior to the conclusion of the internship program. This is a great opportunity to leave your mark at Farmers and make a real difference within the business. Further, you will have the opportunity to network and build lasting relationships with students from other Universities as well as many members of the Farmers leadership team.
- 10- 12 week summer internship
- 40-hour work week
- Hourly Pay w/ Paid Time Off
- Opportunity for future growth and upward mobility
- Performance is rewarded – you drive your own success - future full-time opportunities may be available.
- On-site amenities including:
fitness center/shower, walking distance from excellent entertainment, dynamic workspace, Foosball
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Community Service Opportunities
Farmers has recognized the importance that data brings to driving informed decisions. As such, we have invested into a Master Data Management division, focused on predictive analytics and relational customer databases.
- Assist in projects that include data profiling, tracking, and documenting data results from “What-If” analyses.
- Participate in tracking performance test results from infrastructure configuration changes.
- Engage in probabilistic data engineering tuning.
- Consolidated data Quality Control incidents that are received and identify the root causes.
Must be a full-time enrolled student through at least Spring 2018. Physical Actions
Required job duties are essentially sedentary in nature, consisting of occasion walking, standing, lifting and/or carrying ten pounds maximum, seeing, speaking, and hearing.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce