Data Entry and Processing Specialist
Location: Springfield, Ohio
Posted: January 21, 2017
Reference ID: 2009350473
A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Hazard Insurance Processors in Springfield, Ohio for a long-term position. Hazard Insurance Processors will review various types of insurance documents and update the hazard insurance lines on the clients servicing system according to established procedures.
If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Hazard Insurance Processor include but are not limited to the following:
• Review various types of insurance documents
• Update insurance lines on the client servicing system according to client procedure.
• Verify that the policy contains acceptable coverage and disburse premium payments from the escrow account if required
• Make necessary outbound phone calls to insurance agents, and companies to update insurance policies and obtain needed (missing) information
• Perform maintenance as necessary for policy changes, letters, notices etc. Insure all items are processed in a timely manner to meet or exceed established standards.
Qualifications for Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Strong attention to detail
• Works well in a fast paced/high stress environment
• Experience in an administrative or cash handling capacity at large volume a plus
• General computer skills including managing and manipulating multiple programs simultaneously
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to make good decisions
• Ability to adapt easily as procedures/client needs change
• Ability to take constructive criticism
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to be very flexible with policy/procedure and assignment changes
• Experience in banking, insurance or mortgage a huge plus
Pay for this position is $12.50/hr. Shifts vary based on business needs: General availability should be between the hours of 8a-5p, Monday through Friday. Some shifts will vary on occasion as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Data Entry Processing position in Springfield or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Please contact the office immediately at 937.356.6990 or stop in at 546 S Burnett Rd Springfield, OH 45505 for consideration as we are looking for candidates to fill these positions as soon as possible.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled