Adecco is hiring.
DATA ENTRY CLERK-Senior
1. Follows a set of pre-defined steps in order to complete tickets.
2. Responsible for tracking workloads and productivity through a variety of systems.
3. Fosters close working relationships with internal matrix partners
4. Works closely with internal partners, Senior and Manager to resolve process disconnects efficiently
5. Manages ticket requests through various systems, working closely with the Senior and Manager to verify time lines and daily requirements.
6. This role is located in Wausau, WI
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Strong Excel skills
2. Computer skills, including the Windows Suite
3. Knowledge of the Pharmacy Benefit, or Insurance industry would be beneficial
Individuals must have previous experience in a production/operational role configuring systems. They must have worked in a metrics based environment and been able to manage workloads with defined turnaround times.
Shift Start/End Time:
The purpose of this position is to process requests for data by adding and correcting entries into a specific database or computer application. Responsibilities may include the following: Keeping track of received data and source documents. Compiling, sorting, interpreting and verifying data to be entered. Contacting prepares of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies or missing data. Enters alphabetic, numeric data for source documents into a computer following the format displayed on the screen. May review error reports and enter corrections into computer. File and route source documents after entry as appropriate. Respond to inquires regarding entered data.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.