Adecco is assisting a national client in recruiting for Data Entry Clerks in Eau Claire, WI.This is a contract opportunity with potential for permanent employment. Successful candidates must be reliable and willing to work in a fast paced environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Position: Data Entry Clerk
Location: Eau Claire, WI
Start Date: 8/22/16 thru 3/31/17
Pay Rate: $12.50/hr.
Training (5-7 weeks): 6:30 am - 3:00pm Monday - Friday
Shift Start/End Time: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm Monday-Friday
Shift Start/End Time: 6 am - 2:30 pm Monday-Friday
***weekend coverage will be needed consistently...(Saturdays only)***
Responsibilities for these Data Entry Clerk jobs include:
1. Provide expertise in Enrollment and Billing support by reviewing, researching, investigating and auditing Medicare & Retirement Enrollment & Billing platforms
2. Analyze and identify trends and provides feedback and reports to reduce errors and improve processes and performance
3. Conducts audits and provides feedback to reduce errors and improve processes and performance
4. Processors will need to compare system to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) systems in order to reconcile and process data
5. Processors will need to use process instructions in order to send correspondence electronically to members or CMS for notification of enrollment and/or disenrollment into our insurance plans
6. When necessary, the processor will make updates to the members account using process instructions
7. Quality is key in our department as we strive for 100% accuracy. Processors will need to use training experience, process instructions, mentor assistance, and logical reasoning in order to determine if work
items were processed correctly prior to completing the item
8. It is expectation that our processors follow directions off of written documents 100% of the time and meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards set forth by management
9. Often times, processors will be asked to move from work type to work type to support inventory influx during peak season
10. Time off will be extremely limited during peak season. Typically, our employees do have Holidays off (Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's Day)
11. Business required overtime may be necessary and issued with little notice during both weekdays and weekends
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. High school diploma or GED
2. Data entry skills
3. Microsoft office skill set & Intermediate PC skills
4. Attention to detail
Dress Code: Business casual
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Data Entry Clerk job in Eau Claire, WI or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.