Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced Data Entry Clerk in Irvine, CA. This position is a 3-6 month temporary opportunity. The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for data entry related tasks. MUST have high energy and a positive attitude. Word and EXCEL experience is REQUIRED. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Data Entry Clerk include but are not limited to the following:
- Create and update new and existing reports
- Package data into presentations; data entry for inventory control
- Apply statistical methods to analyze data
- Website control related to inventories
Candidates must meet the following Data Entry Clerk requirements for consideration:
- High School diploma or GED
- Solid Excel skills (will be tested)
- Personable with a good phone presence
- Knowledge of relational database concepts
- Ability to work independently
Pay for this position is $14-$15/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a 3-6 month temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other Data Entry related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.