Data Entry Clerk-Sr.
Posted: January 25, 2017
Reference ID: 143887242
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Data Entry Clerk - Senior job in Phoenix, AZ. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Duration: 2/8/17 - 4/7/17
Hours: 7AM - 7PM ( 8-hr Shift)
Will be required to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 7AM and 7PM, overtime and weekends as needed.
1. Understand and interprets urgencies on fax forms
2. Enters prescriptions and verifying appropriate information
3. Sorts Faxes submitted by providers for Prior Authorization
4. Queue faxes to correct departments and appropriate urgencies.
5. Meet quality and productivity standards, schedule adherence and deadlines/turnaround times while maintaining a good attendance record
6. Participate in Quality Improvement Activities
7. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. Data Entry Experience
3. Detail Oriented
4. Flexibility with hours and days scheduled
5. Exceptional PC skills-ability to toggle between multiple computer applications
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Opportunity should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application.
If you have any questions, you can contact LaKeisha Coleman at email@example.com or Call 631-844-4963
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis***
This position is being recruited for by Adecco's Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above; however, your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled