Adecco has a full-time opportunity with a national logistics company for a Evening Data Entry Clerk in Holland, MI. As a Data Entry Clerk you will be responsible for managing information by entering and verifying alphanumeric data. The ideal candidate is computer literate, able to focus for long periods of time, works well under pressure and performs job duties at a quick pace. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Data Entry Clerk job include:
- Enters and verifies alphanumeric data from a variety of sources, including paper-based, electronic and phone, into a computer database
- Handles complex functions or transactions, including priority accounts or transactions that require error-free work
- Can resolve problems related to correct data entry procedures, but may have to refer unusual problems to manager
Hours for this position:
Monday ¿ Friday, 7:00pm-2:00am
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least one year of related administrative/clerical experience
- Able to pass rapid data entry assessments
- Able to work independently
- Recently billing experience preferred but not required
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Data Entry job in Holland, MI or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.