Data Entry Operator
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Data Entry Clerk Brecksville, OH. This is for a short term opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Data Entry Clerk you will be responsible for managing information by entering and verifying alphanumeric data. The ideal candidate is computer literate, able to focus for long periods of time, works well under pressure and performs job duties at a quick pace. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Data Entry Clerk job include:
- Enters and verifies alphanumeric data from a variety of sources, including paper-based, electronic and phone, into a computer database
- Handles complex functions or transactions, including priority accounts or transactions that require error-free work
- Can resolve problems related to correct data entry procedures, but may have to refer unusual problems to manager
- May code, search, extract and interpret information to determine correct input procedure
- May coordinate the workflow of other operators
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Data Entry job in Brecksville, OH or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled