Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00-12.00 / Hour
We have a great opportunity if you are looking for a long term, temp-to-hire position in Chandler, AZ. Our client is looking for qualified candidates to work as Data Entry Processors. This is your opportunity to get your foot in the door with a top client, work in a fun environment, and have a weekly paycheck! In this role you will be:
Processing and administering all provider related data changes & updates in the Visual Claims (VC) database system. Assist with client & provider related inquiries relating to all provider changes and updates.
- Process and enter data for provider credentialing applications, contracts and provider updates in the Visual Claims (VC) database.
- Process provider network terminations including written notification to providers of effective termination dates, as applicable.
- Manage the Electronic File management process for all provider data information.
- Research and process Customer Service task tracking requests within 3-5 days.
- Process all client data requests and interact professionally with clients regarding date requests.
- Manage the email@example.com email box and respond to providers within 3-5 days.
- Process out of network (OON) provider claims data in VC.
- Run and distribute various data audit reports, including expired licenses sanctions for Washington State and Medversant data reports on a weekly basis.
- Understand and follow all department policies and procedures pertaining to processing and administration of provider applications.
Other duties, as assigned.Job Requirements
High school diploma or GED required.
One or more years� experience working in an administrative, clerical or data entry role.
�Proficiency using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access)
�Strong attention to detail
�Ability to organize, plan and schedule workload to meet objectives
�Effective verbal and written communication skills
�Good analytical and problem-solving skills
�Ability to appropriately interpret and follow instructions
�Ability to work independently and also contribute toward team efforts
To apply, please send your resume to Phoenixresumes@staffmark.com
A little about us:
Staffmark’s mission is simple—to help you achieve your goals. We want to be your job search partner.