Seeking a Sr. Assistant for our Customer Service Department. This person would be responsible for data entry, responding to e-mails, portal management, and creating electronic files.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Computer literate and Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) preferred
- Experience in an administrative/receptionist setting and previous experience in a Data Entry role is a plus.
- Must be dependable, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Possess strong customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with team members
Candidate must be proficient with typing and 10-key data entry.Education: Typical Educational Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent, plus additional specialized courses or short-term training (one year or less) with
minimum of 3 years experience OR Associates Degree, Technical/Business School Certificate or Diploma, Skilled
Trades Apprenticeship, or other post high school training (two years duration) with minimum of 1 year experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
A little about us:
Every second a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems