Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Data Entry Clerk in Santa Ana, Ca. This is for a long term temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Data Entry Clerk you will be responsible for supporting the Supply Chain Department and Sales Department. The ideal candidate is computer literate, able to focus for long periods of time, works well under pressure and performs job duties at a quick pace; all while providing excellent customer service. Pay rate is $15-$18/HR. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Data Entry Clerk job include:
- Inputs sales orders into MAS system
-Updates data base with new codes, lead times, contacts, etc. in ERP system
- Handles complex functions or transactions, including priority accounts or transactions that require error-free work
- Can resolve problems related to correct data entry procedures, but may have to refer unusual problems to manager
-Communicate with vendors regarding updates on orders
- Investigate inventory discrepancies
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Must have 3-5 years of data entry experience
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have excellent customer service experience as well
-MAS or Sage experience preferred
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Data Entry job in Santa Ana or any related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.