Physician Services Group (PSG) is a part of HCA the world's largest for-profit healthcare provider. Our mission at PSG is to practice the best medicine, produce superior patient experiences, achieve operational excellence and collaborate with other health care partners, so that the communities we serve reap the benefits of high-quality, cost-effective care.
With over 13,000 employees nationwide, the medical teams at PSG support over 800 physician practices and have over 9 million patient encounters annually.
Career opportunities are extensive for top talent. With an Accounting department of over 200, PSG has a dedicated training team who provide not only the latest in industry updates, but work with accounting leadership to help each team member progress and prosper. The HCA organization as a whole has many accounting and finance opportunities throughout the country and many of today's leaders got their start within the Physician Services Group. GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Separate and Index invoices send mail to scanning dept, request batches.
Qualifications: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Assign multiple keywords to documents to insure proper routing.
- Index invoices with correct invoice number, dollar amounts, COID# and vendor name.
- Working with the Imaging Dept on any issues.
- Participates in educational activities.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality.
- Performs related work as required.
- Knowledge what an invoice, statements and credit looks like.
- Skill in use of computer and calculator.
- Ability to examine documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Ability to prepare records in accordance with detailed instructions.
- Ability to work effectively with co-workers as a team member.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Minimum one year of experience in Data entry and working in an office environment is required.