Data Entry Specialist
Adecco is assisting a Global Fortune 500 Company in recruiting for a Data Entry Representative job in Chicago, Illinois. This is a long-term contract opportunity. As a Data Entry Representative, you will be responsible for processing checks and banking documents in a fast paced lockbox environment. Apply Now if you meet the requirements below!
Responsibilities for this Data Entry Representative job include:
- Work in a Lockbox environment performing data entry and processing payments
- Follow detailed instructions and process high volume, error free data on a consistent basis
- Ability to type 9,000 - 10,000 KSPH(50-65wpm), with 100% accuracy
- Attention to detail and strong data entry skills in a production environment required
- Effectively communicate with team members
- Comprehend and translate verbal, written, and on-line instructions into action
- Proven customer service focus
- Perform other support operations functions as required
- Follow internal operational controls and bank standards
- Solid attendance record
- Able to fully commit to the work schedule with no days off for 1st 90 days - Flexible to work additional hours with little notice Apply Now if you are interested in this Data Entry Representative job in Chicago or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled