Join the Coram/CVS Health team as a Data Entry Specialist and you will support the Center of Excellence department by maintaining quality assurance of new referrals and entering patient profiles into Coram’s nationwide database. Qualified candidates will have advanced computer and data entry skills as well as the ability to multi-task while navigating through various computer systems.
As a Data Entry Specialist , you will…
* Work with the branch Admissions team to gather documentation for new patient processing.
* Respond to electronic referrals by creating Patient Intake Form within a short deadline.
* Verify information on incoming documents for accuracy and completeness.
* Determine which insurance providers are accepted through Coram and if we can accept a referral.
* Scan and upload documents from insurance providers into electronic records system and notify appropriate departments.
This is a full-time, permanent, benefited position and is NOT through an agency. Typical work hours for this role are Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM , with an opportunity for over-time per business need.
Challenge your healthcare training or current customer services skills to make a difference in a patient’s life by assuring accurate demographic and medical information is in the system in order to provide excellent care to our patients. Individuals who can balance compassion and kindness with professionalism and customer service will thrive in this position. Become part of the CVS Health family by joining a growing sector of the healthcare industry, offering a rewarding career and opportunity for advancement.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a national leader in the home infusion and enteral fields. You have an important, uniquely rewarding role putting your skills and experiences to work supporting a specialty pharmacy operation.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos
A little about us: