Data Entry Specialist
Location: Naperville, Illinois
Posted: January 11, 2017
Reference ID: 786144678
New exciting Temp to Hire Opportunity for Regional Headquarters of National Company!
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Data Entry Specialist in Naperville, IL. This is for a temp to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Data Entry Clerk you will be responsible for managing information by entering and verifying alphanumeric data. The ideal candidate is computer literate, able to focus for long periods of time, works well under pressure and performs job duties at a quick pace. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
HealthCare or Food Industry background preferred
Temp to hire!
• Enters in faxed, emailed and mailed inspections into the ActiveView HDI portal using a computer
• Escalates any data entry issues to Operations Supervisor for research such as bugs, missing Health Department food codes, etc
• Works directly with HDI QA Specialist to ensure proper protocols are being utilized
• Translates thousands of unique Jurisdiction inspections to the 2009 / 2013 FDA Food Code during data entry
• Works directly with Data Collection Specialists in troubleshooting inspections that were in took incorrectly
• Entry level position - one year customer service experience in retail, restaurant, call center or professional business environment is preferred but not required
• Intermediate user of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Fundamental computer experience
• Bachelor's Degree in food science, business, math, marketing, hospitality or related
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
• Logical thinking and problem solving capabilities
• Ability to work closely with internal teams and external contacts
• Flexibility to adapt to a dynamic business
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Ability to follow and carry out single or multi-step instructions
• Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines
• Ability to learn unique and proprietary software
• Serv-Safe certified
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Data Entry job in Naperville, IL or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled