The Data Governance Architecture lead will work closely with technology and business data leads on both tactical and strategic data solutions, to enable a less complex data environment positioned to scale for future business growth.
- Conduct deep dive analysis of data/logic flow to support regulatory and other data integration across the ecosystem.
- Leverage current state analysis to contribute to future state requirements, design, and options for CNB enterprise data flow.
- Ensure operational interactions with data quality lead for issues around critical data that impacts architecture
- Ensure operational interactions with data remediation team to protect integrity of logical data models and CNB data model.
- Design and implement customer master data solution
- Design and implement reference data solution
- Maintain data dictionary for CNB
- Manage metadata repository and enrichment
- Align data initiatives with the data architecture and data strategy
- Contribute to the strategic initiatives
- Coordinating with data stewards to capture and validate business definitions, technical metadata, and data quality requirements.
- Create and maintain critical data model, metadata, documentation that allows data to be understood and leveraged as a shared asset.
- Profile and analyze source system data to determine data relationships, design constructs, consistency and quality. Perform data quality assessments. root cause assessment of data quality issues.
- Assist in developing and maintaining data governance reporting.
- Evaluating and assessing existing legacy data assets with an eye on modernization and simplification. Supporting implementation of upgrades and future developments of data governance tool suites .
- * Minimum 8 years of team management responsibilities
- *Minimum 8 years of leading data Architecture for financial institutions, credit or lending.
- *Minimum 8 years of experience in data modeling and related solutions
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Detailed-oriented Planner -- understand business drivers and solutions
- Experience leading cross business and technology teams and data programs
- Experience managing and leading virtual teams
- Excellent communication skills at both senior and individual team level
- Hands on experienced in customer master implementations
- Hands on experienced in transactional systems implementations
- Ability to translate business language into standard documentation
- Ability to sift through noise to identify key actionable points
- Hands on diagramming skills
- Ability to break down complex requirements into meaningful, structured and actionable parts
- Ability to handle multiple objectives in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Experience in highly distributed complex business and technology environments and emerging technologies
- Has a strong understanding of control systems and relevant technologies and how they interact with each other Has strong management, organizational and evaluative process skills
- Analyze complex organizational and technical issues related to technology and identifies opportunities to improve performance and efficiency
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/VeteransNote
: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.Note
: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled