As a Data Integration Administrator (DIA), you will be supporting both the sales team and sales operations team by bridging the incompatibilities between two intrinsically different and complicated systems. You will handling day-to-day deal support requests to ensure that deals get approved quickly and working on longer term database integration projects to improve back-end system efficiencies.
This role is perfect for someone early on in their careers who want a vibrant work environment with high impact.
- Routing live deals to the appropriate account owner
- Conducting conflict checks for deal registrations and incentive programs against Cisco¿s commerce tool and Meraki Salesforce
- Creating leads and reseller accounts in Salesforce for the sales team
- Matching Meraki¿s existing customer database and reseller database to that of Cisco¿s
- Conducting internet and portal research to properly classify new accounts
- Sharing deals with sales representatives
- Ability to work in a high energy and high deal volume environment
- Attention to detail is an absolute must
- Strong organizational skills coupled with and multi-tasking ability
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Previous experience in sales support or data entry preferred
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.