McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. It starts with the chain of events you initiate when you work with McKesson Pharmaceutical - a chain that extends across the country and results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
As the leader in pharmaceutical distribution and supply chain management, McKesson Pharmaceutical delivers vital branded and generic pharmaceuticals, as well as over-the-counter products, to more than 40,000 customers in three primary segments: retail chains, independent retail pharmacies and institutional providers such as hospitals, health systems, integrated delivery networks and long-term care providers.
We base our distribution excellence on electronic order processing, asset management tools, a commitment to Six Sigma methodology, order accuracy and supply chain safety. We work with our customers on solutions - including supply management technology, world-class marketing programs, managed care and repackaging products and services - that help them meet their business and quality goals. Our entire team works to ensure patients receive their medications efficiently and begin the process of healing.
As the nation’s largest pharmaceutical distributor, US Pharmaceutical is committed to driving total pharmacy health for customers and ensuring that customers receive the right drug at the right time, every time. This commitment is underpinned by McKesson’s focus on providing customers with the industry’s highest product availability, intelligent ordering capabilities and unmatched service accuracy.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
This is a newly created Data Integrity Associate position, which reports to the Operations Supervisor, and will support MPB (McKesson Plasma and Biologics) and its clients by providing support for the manufacturer contracting process and business reporting from various data sources to management and external customers.Position Description
Responsible for the support, reconciliation, analysis and verification of new and existing product contractual requirements. Providing the necessary support and communication of existing and new requirements to the MPB Sales and Customer Service team. Will work closely with the MPB Sales and Customer Service team regarding specialty product launches and corresponding class of trade restrictions and product updates. May work on special projects regarding process improvements, analytical reporting, SOP’s, and general support to the Operations Team.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Support updates of product pricing, COT restrictions, NDC Changes.
• Perform routine review, audit and analysis of product trends and compliance.
• Support the routine loading of customer accounts to proper inclusion tables to support pricing structures and contractual requirements.
• Provide support and act as liaison for MPB and McKesson Specialty Health regarding product availability and inventory.
• Perform routine audits and reviews MPB Item list and inclusion tables.
• Provide support for Operation’s team regarding the routine generation or update of reports and product information.
• Submission of routine requests to Manufacturers for approval to allow customer access to restricted products.
• Provide root cause analysis and resolution of distribution issues as reported by MPB Sales, Customer Service, Customer’s and through routine audits. Also provide the necessary solutions and communication to impacted departments or individuals.
• Any other tasks as identified by Operations Manager to support the Operations Team.
Shift will be 9:30AM to 6:30PM
5+ years data management experience.Critical Skills
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Organizational Excellence
- Ability to multi-task in dynamic environment
- Strong business acumen
- Trending and route cause analysis
- Excellent research and communication skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills preferred
- SAP (BW or BO) preferred
- PowerPoint desired
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with various team and business units.
- Self starter comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment within the stability of a large corporation
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Exceptional communication skills to communicate at all levels within an organization
Completion of a high school, vocational training or equivalent is preferred.Physical Requirements
General Office DemandsBenefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.Agency Statement
No agencies please.
McKesson is in business for better health.