The Data Management & Analytics Lead with the QEM Trackwise Solutions & Engineering team for Trackwise platform development will be globally responsible for all data and reporting aspects for current and future integration solutions across all Quality Processes, including NC/CAPA, Audit, Field Actions, EH&S and Complaints utilizing Trackwise.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This role will be in the IT Application Services Quality Research & Development System (QRDS) – Quality Event Management (QEM) Trackwise team. They will be responsible and play a crucial role for current and future data and reporting relationships and solutions for multiple modules within the Trackwise platform. They will be responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders to clearly identify and deliver data solutions that meet business objectives and measurable goals. They will also collaborate with other Trackwise Engineers along with other technology teams when needed, including keeping stakeholders informed of technical progress and risks. This role will report to the QEM Trackwise Regional Service Owner.
• Responsible for QRDS QEM Trackwise projects in relation to data management, ensuring that service performance meets or exceeds established goals /SLAs, including on-time and on-budget delivery of orders.
• Leads service utilizing specializing in Trackwise based knowledge and skills, while following approved J&J standard policies and procedures (e.g. SDLC, Agile, IAPP, etc.).
• Captures customer insights to improve services throughout delivery, and delivers continuous improvement recommendations to service owners. May conduct impact analysis on process/tools coming from new/enhanced services.
• Involved in knowledge transfer to team members and organizations after successful delivery of the service.
• Performs assessments of customer demand and partners with order analysts to deliver estimates and quotes for services to the customer.
• May plan, select, and schedule approved vendors to deliver the service. May oversee the work of vendor resources throughout a project.
• May manage the AS project budget for the delivery of the service and be responsible for reporting on service performance to leadership and customers.
• May develop service improvement plans and/or run service improvement initiatives.
• Working with other service specialists and solution engineers, analyze incoming demand projects and requests for change, assessing the potential technical data solutions and creation of accurate and complete impact assessments.
• Work closely with business data leads, 3rd party vendors and other technology teams to ensure right design standards and procedures are in place, and followed for data management and reporting.
• Establishes and maintains constructive working relationships and communication within global teams.
• May act as a data management & reporting SME in all necessary project meetings.
• May be responsible for applicable AS processes and change requests for managing delivery of projects from conception to the end of Hypercare in alignment with JNJ policies & procedures with regard to documentation and testing guidelines as part of the release management for the platform.
• Assure the quality of solution(s) by working together in a global team.
• Actively participate in the Continuous Process Improvement initiatives in IT AS by striving to look for possible efficiencies, scalability and/or cost reduction opportunities.
• Resolve business and technical challenges in order to deliver on time, within budget and with high quality keeping in mind the end goal of ensuring the realization of business benefits.
• Assure compliance and adherence to all regulatory and business requirements.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
• Minimum of 4 years of industry experience is required
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience related to Trackwise and associated tools
• Knowledge of SDLC methodology, 21 CFR Part 11, GxP and CSV frameworks and best practice models like GAMP are required
• Strong Analytical and problem solving skills is required
• Must be able to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to both the development team and management effectively
• Results-driven, quick-learner, and a self-starter required
• Leadership and creativity to work within a large IT service delivery organization to drive business solutions
• Experience with tools such as HP ALM and JIRA are preferred
• Knowledge or experience of Agile development framework is preferred
• 5% domestic and international travel requiredPrimary Location
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-HorshamOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function