Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
This position will provide data insights for key people initiatives support PayPal and People organizational functions. The successful candidate will be comfortable with manipulating large data sets, working across various teams and levels of seniority. They will be required to work autonomously and professionally to meet right deadlines, while striving to deliver and excellent level of customer service. This role would be ideal for an individual who is proactive, able to manage their time and workload effectively and has a great deal of attention to detail, with a passion for using data to drive decision making in a corporate environment.
- Data entry and management, data governance and enabling data management systems.
- The individual will set master data management standards, defines and enforces data governance procedure and ensures data integrity across multiple functions
- Produce numerous scheduled and ad-hoc standard and customized reports
- Manages enterprise data quality management system implementation for both master data and transactional data, leads master data management system implementation including product data hub, customer data hub and supplier data hub.
- Drives data integrity and awareness, implements industry leading best practices for data management and data security.
- Some data will be unstructured across systems that are not typically linked
- This individual will collaborate with multiple functional teams including but not limited to target company, HR, operations, finance, information technology, business unit.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
- Ability to design and modify complex Excel formulas
- Embedded formulas
- Array formulas
- Advanced charts
- Solid understanding of relational databases
- A customer focused individual with proven experience in delivering complex analysis within short time frames, managing multiple stakeholders
- Proactive, and takes ownership of day-to-day activities, seeing deliverables through to completion
- Strive for a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in the work they deliver
- Ability to work in a busy and demanding environment, while performing well under pressure
- Able to successfully learn new tools and platforms
- Bachelor's Degree
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.