A Data Modeling Engineer job in Mountain View, CA is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this role you will be data modeling and doing dashboard work from surveys and diary studies.
Developer job responsibilities include:
• Complete a thorough review with the XFN team (Researchers, PgM's and Leadership) to understand and prioritize the current metrics and reporting needs from the existing data set
• Act as a primary metadata modeler and interacted with the client team for requirements gathering, design validation and end user training
• Partner with the Research Lead for LSN to understand the data structure, libraries, etc.
• 3-4 years of experience in Data Engineering
• Business Intelligence background with experience in Server Analysis Services (SSAS) or Tableau.
• Experience creating dashboards and interactive charts
• Experience working with Google Cloud Platform
If you are interested in this Data Modeler position in Mountain View, California then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Shelby Summers at 303-942-2417 or by email at Shelby.Summers@modis.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.