Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Data Operations, Senior Analyst located in Piscataway, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc., provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics, customer service, and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
The Data Operations, Senior Analyst will:
• Be responsible for regional material end-to-end master data and project management processes, including data governance activities utilizing a strong partnership with franchises/regions, IT, and internal business stakeholders.
• Drive data quality; creating reports/metrics to ascertain data quality and integrity; research, analysis and root cause identification of data errors and providing key design input for application functionality.
• Manage the receipt, validation, and entry of regional master data as needed by the relevant supporting systems.
• Be responsible for Master Data maintenance and providing support to business partners.
• Develop standard hierarchies based on transacting and reporting requirements.
• Refine hierarchies as changes in business unit consolidation/alignment occur, and publish to subscribing systems.
• Ensure data maintenance activities are performed within the SLA parameters, execute hierarchy changes, and ensure appropriate communication and training to external service providers which are responsible for data entry into SAP and JDE system.
• Own the E2E master data SOPs (revision owner, coordination with relevant departments/legacy systems).
• Understand and follow data management and governance processes and procedures as defined by (SOPs/WIs).
• Actively engage team members to educate and mentor on root cause analysis of data errors.
• Lead projects to execute on strategic goals of EMDM with regard to product data.
• Develop and manage project plan, communicate plan to all levels of the organization both IT and Business, and meet milestones and deliverables of plan ensuring all compliance requirements are met.
• Support implementation of project related activities and ensure training/documentation is in place for ongoing steady state.
• Actively participate on strategic teams representing the interests of master data and in the script development and testing of system enhancements.
• Ensure accurate and complete usage of [domain] data standards, through the use of EMDM governance tools and processes.
• Track data standards adoption and compliance across relevant platforms as part of ongoing governance process.
• Enhance and update documentation and presentation of existing [domain] data standards as needed/directed. Update training documents, WIs, SOPs as needed/directed.
• Document of business process and technical changes and update team members of any changes that may impact business processes.
• Participate on the applicable governance teams and works closely with franchises to act as the liaison between IT and franchises/regions if errors occur while attempting to enter or update products, or for supporting exception processes (e.g., loading large volume of products in batch).Qualifications
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. A focus in Business Management would be preferred.
• Minimum of six (6) years overall business experience is required.
• Minimum of four (4) years with business experience in supply chain, master data, operations or cross-functional business environment is required.
• Experience with SAP is required.
• Previous experience or an understanding with fundamental Project Management methodologies is required.
• Experience with Tableau, Oracle, Cognos, or SQL would be a plus.
• An advanced background in Excel with creating V-lookups and pivot tables is highly desired.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills excellent organizational and prioritization skills required. Prior experience working with Master Data preferred knowledge of ERP Systems - SAP OR JDE or equivalent required.
• Excellent communication and change management skills are required.
• Test Script Writing Experience with HP ALM or other system is a plus.
• Ability to influence and drive changes to business processes/systems desirable. Experience in enterprise-wide programs/projects is preferred. Cross-functional business knowledge (sales/marketing/finance/operations) is a plus.
• Facility with data systems, data systems management, and data warehousing is a plus.
• Master Data Management/Product Lifecycle Management acumen is preferred.
• This position is located in Piscataway, NJ and may require up to 10% domestic travel. Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-PiscatawayOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.