TEKsystems has an immediate need for a Data Quality Analyst to sit Remote for a project to help one of our clients.
The goal is to get to a place where the client has a standard set of business rules.
This individual will not be customer facing, but work with the application owners and developers, account resources, data governance and data management teams to ensure accurate and complete data quality rules are defined for the program. This resource will develop a partnership with application teams to understand the data quality opportunities as well as the people and process side of the data to drive the development of an end-to-end data quality solution.
* Work with application owners and account resources to define the requirements for new data quality rules, or revisions to existing data quality rules.
* Understand and document the people and process side of the data quality rules.
* Capture application screen shots that pertain to each data quality rule.
* Ensure standards are adhered to when defining the requirements for new rules.
* Lead the process of defining data quality rules including kick-off meetings and regular working sessions with applications owners and account resources in a remote setting across time zones.
* Work with both IT and the business to uncover data quality rules.
* Apply project management skills to manage multiple tracks of data quality rule requirement definitions based on an overall project plan.
* Work with application owners to define data quality scorecard and front-end application requirements
* Assist in developing data policies and procedures, data quality guidebook, and various communication kits
* Research the application SQL databases to refine the details of the data quality rule requirements.
* Ensure existing rules are complete and comprehensive and meeting needs and objectives of the accounts.
* Assist in testing data quality rules and scorecard functionality
* Proven skills in requirements definition, design, analysis and problem solving.
* Business acumen, demonstrated business analysts skills in defining data quality related rules and requirements.
* Ability to quickly develop an understanding of business processes and how data is used.
* Must be able to deal with strong personalities and people who have competing priorities. Needs to be resilient; resolving conflicts quickly to achieve desired business results.
* Relationship management skills that include: excellent listening and consultative capability, the ability to influence and negotiate with business and technology partners to drive accuracy in data quality rules.
* Solid verbal and written communications skills
* High level of energy and enthusiasm
* Strong documentation and presentation skills
* In-depth SQL and data access skills
* Demonstrated Data Quality experience
* Experience in remediating data issues is recommended.
* Customer focused; ability to interpret customer requirements
* Flexible and adaptable - able to work with diverse groups of people
* Project management and time management skills are recommended
* Experience working in an Agile development environment
* Expert level skills in MS Visio, Excel and Word as well as Intermediate level skills in MS PowerPoint and Access required
* Ability to define test plans and perform QA testing
* 5+ years data related experience with Data Quality Management experience required, others desired, i.e. Data Analysis, Data Management, Data Mining, Business Intelligence, etc
Please apply directly for consideration!
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.