Robert Half Technology is currently seeking a Data Analyst in Horsham, PA. The day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to: formulating and applying mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists with operational IT functions. In addition, role may include developing and supplying optimal time, cost, or logistics networks for program evaluation, review, or implementation.
• Drive systems development and process improvements.
• Identifies project requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing operations; determining project scope; documenting results; preparing customer contracts.
• Verify results by completing tests.
• Participate in efforts to improve capabilities, process improvement and technology projects.
• Analyze data for anomalies, trends and opportunities for improvement.
• Complete impact analyses for all operations improvements.
• Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Statistics and Operations Research, Economics, Information Technology or related field
• NextGen Reporting experience A MUST
For immediate consideration, please send all updated resumes to Jessica.Greene@RHT.com.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.