At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Data Review Specialist that will be a solid contributor and leader. The Data Review Specialist will manage and approve site surveys before the information is sent to our designers in the corporate office in Lehi, UT. We are looking for full-time professionals.
You'll change the world by...
- Verifying integrity of site survey documents.
- Approving all data submitted prior to being sent to Design team.
- Verifying shade data from the site survey.
- Reviewing and submitting to design residential consumption data from electric utility providers
- Performing other duties and assignments as given by management.
- Giving feedback on necessary corrections to team members.
- Tracking progress on accounts in pipeline.
- Working tight deadlines.
You'll do that with your...
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to use computers and computer software to gather and enter key information.
- Motivation and persistency.
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Solar installation or design experience a plus.
- Have basic electrical understanding.
- Have residential construction understanding with roof layout and knowledge a plus.
- Microsoft office and other computer experience.
- Can type a minimum of 60WPM
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.