At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Data Review Supervisor that will be a solid contributor and leader. They will report to the Manager of QC and Training within the Design and Engineering Dept. We are looking for a problem solver who is self-motivated and will and assist in providing reporting and analysis. The candidate must be willing and available to answer questions from team members, conduct training, and administer discipline where necessary. The candidate will be involved in the hiring, firing, and promotion of Team Members and Team Leads. Attention to detail and skill at solving problems is a must.
You'll change the world by...
- Oversee department productivity.
- Conduct training on both an individual and group basis.
- Assist Team Leads and Team Members with daily duties as appropriate.
- Run daily reports to verify productivity and efficiency.
- Conduct interviews for new hires.
You'll do that with your...
- Requires computer literacy
- Previous processing experience preferred
- Previous telecommunications experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2+ years supervisory experience
- Must have professional communication skills
- Requires prioritization, multi-tasking, and teamwork
- Must be results-driven
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.