Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
- Develops predictive models for key decisions in prospect target, credit approval and account management.
- Develops model-based strategies in approving applications, pricing and initial line assignment.
- Assesses the risk of new and ongoing credit products and portfolio strategies through the application of advanced data driven analysis and predictive modeling.
- Continuously develops, implements and tests new origination and account management strategies to proactively improve risk-adjusted profitability and return on capital.
- Develops, implements and maintains predictive models, scores and systems for automated decision-making including approval, line assignment, risk-based pricing, renewal criteria, and fraud control and collection management.
- Assist as a key member on strategic projects cross functional areas.
- Present findings to internal customers and business partners.
Job Family: Business Support
Job ID: R15394
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.