Come join Intuit's Small Business Segment as a Data Science Leader.
- Provides guidance and support leadership to Business leaders and stakeholders on how best to harness available data in support of critical business needs and goals
- Leads the full cycle of iterative big data exploration, including hypothesis formulation, algorithm development, data cleansing, testing, insight generation/visualization, and action planning
- Uses considerable expertise and independent judgment in collaborating with peers, data engineers, database managers, and business analysts in designing and implementing the research strategy needed to methodically and iteratively structure, extract, cleanse, sample, test, validate, and communicate data-driven insights from complex sources and significant volumes of data for complex and unique business problems
- Applies proven methods and hacking skills in working with divergent data types, data scales, and big data (petabytes), to explore and extrapolate data-driven insights using advanced, predictive statistical modeling and testing applied to data acquired and cleansed from a range of sources (relational and non-relational NoSQL databases)
- Provides to business stakeholders the entrepreneurial guidance essential for appropriately interpreting and building on findings, and fully exploiting the insights revealed through the research
- Business-oriented researchable questions or "working hypotheses" generated in collaboration with business leaders and stakeholders
- Research plans and specifications for large data sets (e.g., statistics, sampling strategy, test specification, steps)
- Algorithms that result from the validation of hypotheses, and contribute to useful predictions and insights
- Input into product development or marketing strategies
- Analytical inquiry findings
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Data Scientist Senior Data Engineer Senior Data Scientist Senior Data Engineer Senior Data Scientist See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.