What You'll Do
You will be responsibilities for research, prototyping and productization of new machine learning models to tackle the challenges of prediction and anomaly detection. You will have a mix of data science with system design and implementation experience. Who You'll Work With
The Enterprise Access Switching Group in Cisco is the industry leader in enterprise networking with a proven track records in building innovative wired and wireless solutions. This particular position is in the Wired Software Test team.Who You Are
You have 3-5 year's experience in data science/modelling. You possess a MS or PhD with 3+ years of experience in Machine Learning, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or related field.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Strong understanding of theoretical and practical aspects of various machine learning techniques: classification, regression, clustering, etc.
- Strong system design skills and experience with distributed systems.
- Ability to conduct independent research and turn ideas into production code.
- Familiarity with various statistical packages: R, scikit-learn etc.
- Excellent programming skills in python, Java or C/C++
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Experience working with emerging deep-learning techniques
- Experience working with time-series dataset a plus.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.