About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The HR Analytics Specialist is responsible for developing generative and predictive data models using a range of employee data sets to support
decision making in the field of Human Resources. The HR Analytics Specialist will partner with the Enterprise Data Analytics & Reporting team in
creating and advancing analytical capabilities of the Data & Insights function for TD Bank and provide support across business lines and data
analytics. Job Requirements • Uses data to build predictive and optimization models that add value to our employees, stakeholders, and customers through a
dedicated focus on analytics for workforce planning and optimization, recruitment and selection, turnover, diversity and inclusion,
engagement, performance, rewards & recognition, and all other areas corresponding to people analytics
• Ability to connect multiple extracts of data across various HR systems and leverage analytics languages and applications such as R,
PYTHON, SAS Enterprise Miner or others
• Builds and maintains an expanding set of predictive models in support of the Employee Intelligence and Personalization strategies
• Prepares comprehensive model development and deployment documentation
• Provides management support to the Human Resource function in the areas of people metrics and predictive analytics
• Ability to identify business challenges and use data analysis to help influence changes to the operations, process or programs
• Develops multi-dimensional analysis leveraging both structured and unstructured data
• Partners with portfolio leads to identify key insights, metrics, trends, and analysis to support our business partners and "tell the story"
• Evaluates strategy effectiveness and identify enhancement opportunities
• Develops thorough understanding of HR-related data and creates complex queries to extract data for comprehensive analysis
• Ability to execute an analytical proof of concepts and develop concise and insightful trend analyses
• Supports the Enterprise Data Analytics and Reporting team and partner with IT on analytics technology requirements, rationalizations,
and the enhancement of an HR analytics solution
• Develops relationships with the Enterprise Data and Analytics Reporting Team and internal clients Qualifications • Bachelor's degree with related field experience in Mathematics, Statistics, AI, or Computer Science required or degree concentration in
• Master's degree preferred
• Minimum 5 years of Predictive Model Development, and Applied Statistics, or Advanced Analytics; HR Analytics experience a plus
• Technical / systems knowledge, experience and capabilities required with direct exposure to Business Intelligence Applications, HR
information systems, data visualization and reporting tools. Experience with PeopleSoft, Kenexa, and SQL a plus
• Hands-on experience with statistical and analytical software/tools (SAS, SQL, Enterprise Miner, Knowledge Seeker, CART,CHAID)
• Experience with open source Data Mining frameworks would be an asset - R, Mahout, or equivalent
• Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView, etc.
• Experience with advanced human capital data & analytics Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Mount Laurel
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.