At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. The Global Technology & Operations group (GTO) is a diverse team of engineers, developers, business analysts, and project managers with the freedom to create innovative solutions to address core business challenges within MetLife. Job Location
United States : North Carolina : Cary Alternate Job Location
Not Applicable : Not Applicable Job Description
Performs and manages basic to complex research, predictive modeling, data mining, and business analytics projects.
- Works independently on intermediate to complex level data gathering, checking, manipulation, and analysis tasks.
- Works with supervision on advanced level tasks.
- Participates as team member on research, data mining, predictive modeling, and/or business analytics projects.
- Builds advanced level statistical and data mining models. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Strong working knowledge of advanced data mining tools.
- Master's degree in a technical field with 0-2+ years of related work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field with at least 2-4+ years of related work experience
- Spanish language proficiency a strong plus
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in a technical field
Global Technology and Operations
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace. Note to Mobile Users: If viewing on a mobile device and would like to apply, please email the job to yourself and complete the application from a desktop/laptop. Note to Desktop/Laptop Users: For immediate consideration, click Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which takes 10 - 15 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job. Internal Use Only: 10M